- Visas are easily granted for applicants who have a genuine intent or have traveled overseas before & have the finances to support themselves in the country they are visiting.
- This visa is to be applied incase the applicant is sent abroad by his employer to attend any conference or meeting or on a project work or meeting clients or exploring business opportunities etc… Also there is a case when the employer wants to travel abroad to set up business etc..
- More often than not, an assessment is based on documents submitted & the visa interviews are rare.
- Visa requirements vary from country to country and it also depends on your nationality. For some countries & nationals, the business visas should be obtained before traveling, while for some it is granted visa on arrival.
- Visa is granted for three to six months for first time applicants based on the country which they are applying, those who have visited before can apply for 1, 2, 5 or10 years depending on their profile and country.
- Only the US requires the applicant to attend a personal interview if he hasn’t traveled before, all other countries ask for a personal interview very rarely. The visa is stamped on the passport and sent by mail.
- You will get your visa if you prove your intent is genuine, documentation is correct & complete, you have funds & will return before your visa expires.
By choosing Zawata Global Visa Services, you have the Expert on your side. When you choose us, you increase the probability of getting your visa stamping and making the process as smooth as possible.